Tuesday, April 22, 2014

CULA Presents: Laura Bahr's Haunt


If you follow my Instragram (http://instagram.com/eron_rauch Warning: Despite being an artist, I like everyone else, do post photos of food, cats and my record collection) you might have seen that I've totally overhauled my studio to start production on work for the next big Creative Underground Los Angeles show. This event, based on Laura Bahr's novel Haunt, is going to be a really interesting event because the project is going to be more rooted in hybrid theater than music. Laura's book is a phenomenal piece of work in the dark and surreal lineage of David Lynch. The reason I got involved is that the book's setting is in a very astutely observed West side of Los Angeles, which has been the subject for a number of my own projects. I'm working on set and installation designs featuring deconstructed architectural themes that will compliment the show. Hope to see you there!

CULA Presents:
Laura Bahr's Haunt
May 31, 2014
Doors at 7:30PM, show at 8:00PM
$15
BYOB

No comments:

Post a Comment