Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Brief Update


Hello everyone! It's been a couple months since I made a post here, but it's been for good reasons. I've been working like crazy, both professionally and artistically. Between taking trips to NYC and Chicago for work and getting the first stages of my project about professional video gaming as well as planning a trip to PhotoLudica.

The next post I have planned is a rundown of my favorite albums from 2012, but in the mean time feel free to check out some of the of revised portfolio at my site, especially "Romance," my project about Renaissance Faire architecture. If you want some good reading, head over to Critical Distance, which compiles the most fascinating and challenging articles about video games and gaming culture. Also, if you have any interest in furthering your understanding of Duchamp, I recently read "Marcel Duchamp: The Art of Chess" which explores his relationship professionally, personally and artistically with the game.

Also, Callie and I have started getting CSA produce again so expect some recipes in the mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment