Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Show Announcement! December 1st: Jazz Tonic


Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I'm going to be debuting a new video projection piece as part of December 1st's Jazz Tonic event at Broadway Bar in downtown Los Angeles. The Jazz Tonic events, run by Mixmaster Massey, are a chimera night of live jazz fused with turntables fused with poetry. Always unpredictable, occasionally genius, they have invited me to produce a video work to accompany the night's melange. The piece I'll be showing is called "My Work Speaks for Itself" which is a pair projectors overlaying black and white films of my walks around the area near Broadway bar (8th and Broadway) with other photographs and video clips blended in. The details again!

Event: Jazz Tonic
Date: December 1st, 2010
Time: 9:00PM PST
Location: Broadway Bar
Adress:
830 South Broadway
Los Angeles, CA 90014-3202
(213) 614-9909

Hope to see you there for some jazz, art, and a gin martini!


No comments:

Post a Comment